NRG perimeter-mounted air conditioning units by HiRef are designed for high thermal density IT facilities requiring accurate hygrothermal parameter control and continuous operation. The use of inverter-controlled compressors, capable of tracking the thermal load with extreme precision, of EC fans (standard), and of electronically controlled lamination valves (standard) also make it possible to achieve high performance with reduced energy consumption, improving the Data Centre’s PUE. The strength of the new NRG 2.0 range is its high specific efficiency (kW/m2), obtained thanks to an accurate internal design and careful choice of components.
Cooling range of NRG 2.0 is 10 to 143 kW.
NRG 2.0 is available in following versions:
- NRG-A Air condensed with remote condenser
- NRG-Z Water condensed with city water (15°C)
- NRG-W Water condensed with Cooling Tower or Dry Cooler
- NRG-F Water condensed and indirect Free-Cooling
- NRG-D Air condensed with remote condenser and Dual-Cooling
- NRG-Q Water condensed with city water (15°C) and Dual-Cooling
- NRG-K Water condensed with Cooling Tower or Dry Cooler and Dual-Cooling