Passive fire protection, or containment, refers to products or methods which slow or prevent the spread of fire. This system is usually built into a building´s fire protection scheme with detection (systems that detect fire) and suppression (systems that extinguish or prevent the spread of fire).
We offer unique products – fire rated pathways, which are certified in any fill level – from 0% to 100%.
Main features and benefits:
- To be used in areas, where the cabling requirement is continually changing (e.g. server rooms, data centers)
- Dry or wet installation
- Does not require a fire specialist to install
- Fire pathway is always certified
- Certified in Czech and Slovak Republic
- For power and data cables up to 100mm in diameter
- Approved for use in all wall and floor types
- Available in various capacities