Active cooling of IT technologies
We design and supply precision air cooling units with the possibility of humidification and dehumidification for precise control of temperature and humidity. The solutions are especially suitable for air conditioning of server rooms, IT rooms, data centers, telecommunication rooms and all other technological applications. The units allow continuous control of the cooling capacity according to the actual internal load, especially efficient at partial load with power optimization and elimination of starting current.
Passive cooling of IT technologies
By passive cooling of IT technologies we mean directing of cooled air more efficiently to the air intake of active devices.
This can be done both:
– by closing off the space between IT racks using Cold, Hot or other types of closed corridors
– by closing off all empty spaces around 19″ rails in the IT racks
The solutions of different manufacturers vary considerably. Below you will see some specific examples.
Comparison of air flow in the IT room WITHOUT and WITH closed cold corridor
Below in as example of issues when closed cold corridor of inferior quality is used. Cool air leaks in various places.
Comparison of cable entries on the front of the IT rack
A) IT rack from a premium manufacturer
B) MINKELS racks, that we supply
Comparison of air seal around 19″ rails
C) IT rack from a premium manufacturer
D) MINKELS racks, that we supply
Example of use of modular cold aisle MINKELS
– vertical blanking panels used instead of / above IT racks of various sizes
– different options of roof panels to be used with various types of extinguishing systems
– integrated cable trays for better airflow & aesthetics in the data room